Greenfire Strategies respects the privacy of our customers and site visitors. We will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing or research purposes and only share your personal information with third parties as described in this policy. The following is an explanation about the information we gather and how it is utilized.
The information you provide us with, such as name, address, phone, email, ID and other similar information is used for identification purposes, customer service inquiries, and marketing purposes and helps us ensure a smooth and efficient customer experience.
We may use your personal information to:
- Customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website
- Send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- Provide the services and customer support you request
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties
- We may also collect statistical information such as browser, operating systems, page visits and search terms, IP addresses to improve site design and technologies and cookies may be placed to track session and traffic patterns for our website. We may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We use computer safeguards such as firewalls, password based access and enforced access controls to computers and files. Only authorized personnel required to fulfill their duties has access to the personal information stored in our system.
Third Party Access
- To register and market, we may select service providers to collect and manage your personal information
- To help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we have to comply with law
Changes in Contact Information
You can contact us any time to notify us of any changes in your email or contact information or preferences.