Copyrights and Trademarks
- All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright January 26, 2012, Greenfire Strategies. All rights reserved.
- No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics.
- Greenfire Strategies and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify Greenfire Strategies and the goods and/or services provided by Greenfire Strategies. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Greenfire Strategies.
Links to Third-Party Web Site
Greenfire Strategies may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. Greenfire Strategies does not control third-party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. Greenfire Strategies does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. Greenfire Strategies will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink. No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. Greenfire Strategies MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE
- To register and market, we may select service providers to collect and manage your personal information
- To help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we have to comply with law
Information or Services, from the Web Site